Method of making Sahibaa Sandwich
- Remove outer skin and cut the Vegetables into thin slices, trim brown edge crusts of the Bread Slices with Knife or Scissors.
- Apply Butter on one side of the bread slice and Spread Chutney on top of the butter layer.
- Arrange sliced vegetables on that & put one more Buttered slice as second layer on top of vegetables.
- Now arrange Onions & Tomato slices & sprinkle Sahibaa Premium Sandwich masala with a squeeze of Lime on the Vegetables.
- Top with third slice of Bread, press well and cut into 4 square pieces.
- Preheat grill for 2 mins, put the Sandwiches in the grill till they turn golden brown.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.